UPDATED 3/24/2020 4:45 pm
Covid – 19 Information and how are we changing our operations
Our mission has always been to provide a welcoming and safe environment for our customers and employees. We have implemented updated health and cleanliness procedures to our facility to ensure that our facility is one that our customers can feel confident in patronizing and our employees are safe working in.
We now offer curbside pick up for all online orders.
This is a great option for our customers in the greater Charlotte area. Place, your order select curbside pick-up and call 704-334-1110 when you arrive. Kindly drive into our rear parking lot and park in the white striped zone closest to Beads Incorporated.
CURBSIDE PICK UP HOURS ARE CURRENTLY 10AM UNTIL 3PM MONDAY THRU SATURDAY
Over 10,000 products online
Our comprehensive website christinewhitestyle.com is available 24/7 with over 10,000 products and comprehensive video instruction. We proudly offer live chat support and top-notch customer service.
PRODUCT HANDLING SAFETY: Our online division keeps an entirely separate, fresh set of inventory in the warehouse. When you order online from us, you are receiving product that has not been on our sales floor and has been only employee handled.
PER CHARLOTTE – MECKLENBURG COUNTY WIDE COVID-19 ORDER OUR WALK IN RETAIL STORE IS CLOSED FOR WALK IN CUSTOMERS EFFECTIVE 3/26/2020.
ALL SALES ARE CONDUCTED ONLINE USING FREE SHIPPING OR CURBSIDE PICK UP.
How we are keeping our facility clean and safe for our employees:
- All surfaces are cleaned 3 times per day using disinfecting solution per CDC recommendations. Before opening, at 1-2 pm and at 4-5 pm daily.
- Tools, baskets, and other commonly handled items are sanitized each night at closing.
- Team members are washing hands repeatedly and we encourage customers to do the same.
- Purell is available at the door, on every surface area around the shop.
- We only accept online payment.
- The first and second floor fresh air induction vent is open is forcing fresh air into the HVAC system thus not recirculating the same air in the building.
- We have temporarily removed complimentary beverages from our refrigerator and are highly discouraging food and drink.
- Stools have been removed from all work tables to give our staff and guests increased distance from one another
- We have worked closely with staff members who have health concerns or may not feel comfortable being at work at this time to find tasks they can perform at home or granting them temporary leave.
At the end of the day, the safety of our staff, customers and families are our top priority. We will continue to monitor this situation day by day, hour by hour and modify our plans and protocols as needed. We thank you for continuing to support us through your online purchases and we look forward to seeing our local customers back in the store on the flip side of this.
Christine White and the entire Beads & CWS team!